For those of you who do not follow me on Twitter… I bought a scooter!
She’s a 2009 JCL MP50B scooter with 49cc of raw power.
Why did I buy it? Many reasons actually… I will not divulge all of them today because I’ll be writing a detailed post on the matter sometime next week. For now, suffice to say that it saves me a lot of money in gas, and I love buzzing around town on two wheels.
*Update* Here is the post I promised – Save Money on Gas, Buy a Scooter!
And now, on to this weeks link rally… which actually includes all the links from the entire month of April (due to my blogging vacation.)
Link rally for this week
- Views of Money – Part 2 by Dave Ozment by
- Comparing Crown Ministries & Financial Peace by Lakita
- Should You Use a Credit Card as an Emergency Fund? by Adam
- 44 Reasons Why I Want to Become an Entrepreneur by The Financial Blogger
- Value Averaging: An Investment Strategy by Craig Ford
- How To Get An Expensive College Education For 80% Less by Wealth Pilgrim
- Roth IRA vs 401K: Which is Better for You? by PT
- Avoiding The Upside Down Car Loan Trap by Kyle
- What is Financial Literacy? The Final Segment by Tom @ Canadian Finance Blog
- Lending Club Offers Good Returns If You Invest Wisely by Peter
- Why Online Banking is Taking Over for Generation Y by MD
- Harsh Reality On Student Loans + Some Valuable Help by MD
- Tips For Selling a Home In a Down Market by Frugal Dad
- Can Kids Open A Roth IRA? by Craig Ford
- Debt Reduction Strategy Guide by Elle
- Inherited IRAs – Please Avoid This Mistake by Wealth Pilgrim
- Build Up Your Short-Term Savings: For Real This Time by PT
- Index Investing: A Quickstart Guide by Kyle
- Which Car is Right For Us? by Tom @ Canadian Finance Blog
- Credit Card Cash Advance: Bad Financial Move or Good Emergency Plan? by PT
- How to Hire a Lawyer by Ryan
- Career Advice from Conan O’Brien by Elle
- How to Declare Bankruptcy and Not Lose Your Home Equity by Wealth Pilgrim
- Buying Health Insurance as a Self Employed Individual by PT
- Virtual Credit Card: Use One to Shop Safely Online by PT
- How Priceline Saved Us Money on Our Vacations by Elle
- eHealthInsurance Review: Health Insurance for the Self-Employed by Junior Boomer
- Don’t Be Scared: Get Started Improving Your Financial Life by Jeff Rose
- Stop Identity Theft with a Security Freeze by Paul @ FiscalGeek
- Finding The Balance Between a Sideline and a Day Job by Panda Mike
- Home Security System Deal: Shopping for the Best Home Security System Reliance Protection by The Finance Blogger
Betterment is one of my two favorite ways to earn interest on my savings! They have an awesome program for the Average Joe to save and invest simply and effectively. There are no minimum balance requirements and no transaction fees. Read my Betterment Review or open an account to get started earning now.