This weekend me and my wife have the pleasure of watching our 5 year old niece and 2 year old nephew… what a blessing they are. Their parents are away on a week long cruise simply to get away for awhile and have some time alone together… we’re glad to help.
Last night we watched the first half of The Emperor’s New Groove, had some ice cream, went over Saturday’s schedule, then headed off to bed.
First thing this morning we feasted on a yummy batch of homemade baked French toast, finished our movie, then played outside for awhile. Now we are having “nap time” then traveling to Uncle Josh’s graduation open house… it should be good fun. These kids are just a delight to watch, and even though I’ve been coming down with a nasty throat infection all day and am having to keep my distance, they are very well behaved.
To all you parents out there, congratulations on being blessed with children of your own… me and Mrs. Jabs are still working on it! 🙂
And now for this weeks link rally.
Link rally for this week
- 14 Essential First Time Home Buyer Tips by Panda Mike
- Why I Blog by The Financial Blogger
- How to Generate Income During Retirement by Wealth Pilgrim
- Credit Card Benefits by Craig/FFB
- 8 Tips to Effective Coupon Stacking by Coupon Sherpa
- Cut Cable TV and Still Watch TV on the Cheap by Craig Ford
- How to Calculate Your Mortgage Payment for a Refinance or Purchase by PT
- Dave Ramsey’s 7 Baby Steps To Getting Out Of Debt by Mr. Money Smarts
- Energy Saving Home Improvement Rebates: The Homestar Program – Cash For Caulkers by Peter
- Withdraw IRA With No Penalty by Jeff Rose
- How to Get a Good Credit Score by Junior Boomer
Betterment is one of my two favorite ways to earn interest on my savings! They have an awesome program for the Average Joe to save and invest simply and effectively. There are no minimum balance requirements and no transaction fees. Read my Betterment Review or open an account to get started earning now.