Who couldn’t use an extra $1,000?
Getting out of debt happens faster when lower expenses are combined with making more money. Historically we’ve written a lot about the former but less about the latter… it’s time to change that. I mean, who couldn’t use an extra $1,000 right?
One month to $1,000 Challenge – 1M21K
First let’s cover a sweet new challenge created by an awesome friend of mine – Josh Gordon aka The NonConformist Pa – that will help you earn and extra $1,000 in one month, then I’ll share a few specific ways you can earn extra money. Cool stuff. Basically Josh created the 1M21K challenge to help motivate you to earn an extra $1,000 in just 30 days – with a full money back guarantee. Sweet right!
Who is Josh?
Josh Gordon is an awesome new friend of mine who, like Betsy and I, left a life of corporate servitude to create a more meaningful life – on his terms. Josh left a job making $60,000 annually to focus instead on helping himself and others lead nonconformist lives of passion, mission, and meaning. He’s a great guy with a big heart and big ideas.
What is the challenge?
I’ll let Josh explain,
“The challenge begins September 1st, 2011 and costs only $67. You get 10 hours of ridiculously practical audio material, 12 killer guides / mini-ebooks stuffed with practical, applicable tips, and 4 tele-seminars covering the questions and hurdles that we’ll inevitably face. And, you’ll be hearing from peeps like Dan Miller, Justin Lukasavige, Pierce Marrs, Deb Ingino, Matt Jabs, and more.”
That’s right, I’m one of the people in the challenge helping you earn extra money! It’s going to be a blast.
Josh and I shot a video to introduce him and to further explain the challenge. Watch the video then head on over to Josh’s website to learn the specifics of the challenge.
Like what you see? Could you use some extra money? Been looking for something to push you to action, and a group of like-minded individuals to help you along the way? Good. Head over to Josh’s website to join the 1M21K challenge so you can earn extra money, build key relationships, and hopefully help others along the way!
Ways to make [earn] extra money
Now let’s give you some money making ideas to use for the challenge, or just to use of your own accord. Always remember to strive toward meaningful work you’re passionate about so you can enjoy what you’re doing and help others along the way.
Note: recent Census Bureau data shows that 26% of start-ups require zero capital and 36% require less than $5,000 – so even if you have no money starting your own business is always an option.
- Have a garage sale and sell your crap.
- Create your own art and or products and sell them on Etsy.com.
- Start a website/blog about something you’re passionate about and want to help others in and monetize it with your own products or with affiliate products.
- Tutor local children or adults in something you’re an expert in like music, art, social media, marketing, computer repair, etc.
- Make your own homemade cleaners and sell them to your community at places like your local food coops and farmer markets.
- Start a window cleaning business in your community… you’d be surprised how much you can make.
- Have a nice riding tractor and a trailer? Mow lawns for your neighbors in your spare time.
- Start a handyman service and market to single mothers, there’s a lot of them out there who need your help!
- If you’re a very organized individual try starting a business aimed at helping wealthy women organize their homes, lives, and wares.
- Become a coach either in your local community, or on the Internet, as a way to help others and make extra money.
Betterment is one of my two favorite ways to earn interest on my savings! They have an awesome program for the Average Joe to save and invest simply and effectively. There are no minimum balance requirements and no transaction fees. Read my Betterment Review or open an account to get started earning now.