Hello to all, and merry Christmas from me and my beautiful wife!
I specifically want to pause and take this opportunity to thank all of you for reading, commenting on, and contributing to Debt Free Adventure all throughout the past year. Without you reading my ramblings things would be mighty lonely!
Keep an eye on DFA for a $100 giveaway soon to be gracing her pages – yes that’s right a free $100 – no strings attached!
Think on these things…
As you head out to spend time with loved ones this holiday season please keep a few things in mind:
- Do not spend money you don’t have for things people don’t need.
- Love your family, love your friends, and love your enemies (go on… try it.)
- Try to sacrifice something for someone who is needy, be it time, money, clothing, goods, services, or whatever… just sacrifice something, it will feel good.
- Drive safe and don’t drink and drive!
- Open your bible and get to know Jesus Christ. He is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. He owns a cattle on a thousand hills and has given each of us the gift of peaceful life everlasting. All we have to do is believe Him by faith.
- “Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.” – Philippians 4:8
And now I will leave you with a few excellent articles from around the personal finance blogsophere. Enjoy!
Articles of Interest…
- Three Steps to Improve Your Marriage and Finances for Free @ WealthPilgrim.com
- The Wealthy Aren’t Who You Think They Are @ FreeMoneyFinance.com
- The Basic Law of Frugality @ GetRichSlowly.org
- When Should You Use Your Emergency Savings Fund? @ FiveCentNickel.com
- Free Gift Wrapping Using Unconventional Materials @ FiscalGeek.com
- Roth IRA Contributions And Early Withdrawals @ FrugalDad.com
- Nine Simple Things to Do to Get Ready for Tax Season Right Now! @ TheSimpleDollar.com
- Cut Your Grocery Bill With A Cookbook And Some Real Food @ MyTwoDollars.com
- Debt Consolidation Experience @ AskMrCreditCard.com
Betterment is offering a $25 bonus for all new accounts! They've created an awesome way for the Average Joe to save and invest simply and effectively. There are no minimum balance requirements and no transaction fees. Read my Betterment Review or open an account to claim your $25 bonus now.