Here is a list of a few great articles to get you started, along with a cool new DFA feature and some motivation to check out the Debt Free Adventure 2009 archives for posts you have yet to read.
In 2009 there were a total of 168 articles published here at Debt Free Adventure! How many have you read? 🙂
A few of my recent favorites to get you started
- Our Monthly Debt Reduction and Savings Statements (follow our 2009 progress)
- Credit Card Debt Reduction Handbook (use this as a blueprint to get out of credit card debt)
- $100 Giveaway – Dealing with Holiday Debt (this is still going on – enter now)
- The Whole Armor of Personal Finance (a spiritual look at personal finance)
- Lending Club Review – My Review of Social Lending (how I consolidated my high interest debt, and how you can too)
- Financial Retirement – How to Get There Faster (start considering your future in all your finance decisions)
- Traditional and Roth IRA Contribution Limits (Up-to-date information on IRA contributions)
Ask Matt Jabs for Debt Free Advice in 2010 and beyond
Need Free Debt Advice?
I have added the Ask Matt Jabs section as a way to offer free debt help and advice for those in need… take advantage man!
Ask your question here and I will answer it for free and publish the answer to DebtFreeAdventure.com. Just as I’m sure to do in my own life, because the financial wisdom of the bible is greater than the financial wisdom of Matt Jabs, I will answer your question using bible principles.
Still hungry for more? Check out the DFA Archives
There is a ton of great debt free advice and help in the Debt Free Adventure archives!
Enjoy and Godspeed in 2010.