Don’t you just love the Christmas holiday? Trees, lights, carols, cookies, cards, sacrificial giving, decorations, cookies, time off work, and time spent with family and friends… eating cookies.
Did I mention cookies? 😉
Considering how this time of year conjures up visions of sugar plums dancing through our heads… how did buying things people do not need with money we don’t have ever become synonymous with this season of charity, joy, and sacrifice?
Though this is a question more and more of us are starting to ask ourselves, I suppose we can leave the how and why of it up for debate another day and instead focus on debt solutions, debt help, and debt relief. After all… if we’re honest with ourselves, dealing with debt head on is exactly what we need to do. Debt is never going to just go away, we have to make it go away. Credit card debt is never going to pay it self off, we have to make ourselves pay it off. We can never start winning with money until we stand up, take responsibility for our debt, and start taking steps in the direction of responsible debt reduction.
This spirit of passionate debt reduction is the exact focus of the latest move from Lending Club. They are currently sponsoring a cool promotion to help get you on the path of responsible debt reduction and throwing in some cool freebies along with it.
Introducing the Lending Club DebtBuster Challenge!
What is it?
- From now until January 15th Lending Club is encouraging us to be responsible and commit to taking the DebtBuster Challenge to consolidate debt, manage debt, reduce debt, and eliminate debt once and for all.
- This is a program they have created to raise debt awareness and encourage personal fiscal responsibility during this holiday season… and far into the future.
- Go to the Lending Club website to check rates based on credit score and credit history and secure a debt reduction loan with Lending Club.
- Sign up today and they will send you a nifty Lending Club t-shirt or back pack.
What is Lending Club?
- Lending Club is a peer to peer lender who facilitates the borrowing and lending of money between individuals, thus bypassing traditional banks and all the headaches that come along with it.
Why Lending Club?
- I keep saying “we” and “us” because you are not alone… I’m right here with you on this. I secured a debt consolidation reduction loan through Lending Club back in August of this year and wrote all about it in my Lending Club Review.
- Lending Club offers better rates and less hassle than borrowing from traditional banks.
- And because I know all to well that debt reduction and elimination is exactly what many of us Americans need to be focusing on.
Join Lending Club for Debt Help
I am proud to be part of the Lending Club DebtBuster Challenge and am not alone in offering this wonderful promotion to you.
I am partnering with Lending Club themselves and the 4 other top DebtBuster bloggers to offer advice and encouragement for those committed to debt reduction during this holiday season.
As always, keep an eye on our blogs over the next few weeks for articles to help encourage your passionate move toward debt reduction and debt elimination. A time or two each week we will be specifically addressing those who committed to taking the Lending Club Debtbuster Challenge.
Sign up and take the Lending Club DebtBuster Challenge
Do not put off your debt reduction any longer! Now is the time and this is the opportunity. Join me and thousands of other responsible and committed Americans as we get Lending Club on our side, commit to the DebtBuster Challenge, and make the move toward freedom from debt using the power of peer to peer lending.
Helpful DebtBuster Links
- Official Lending Club DebtBuster Press Release
Other participating DebtBuster Bloggers