With so many new investment options popping up, it comes as no surprise that you’re interested in learning more about auto investing services such as Titan Invest.
After reviewing the services they offer and researching their investment strategies, we’ve got the key details about Titan Invest that you’ll need to make an informed decision about investing with their company.
Titan Invest is an auto investing company, which means that you set parameters for the types of portfolios you’re interested in as investments.
Then, the company makes the specific investment decisions for you. Typically, auto-investing companies have a much lower cost associated with an initial investment, and Titan Invest is no exception.
You can begin investing with Titan Invest for as little as $100.
Are Titan Invest’s Services Legitimate?
The short answer is yes. Titan Invest does offer legitimate services. That said, however, their strategies and fee structure may not be for everyone.
Because of the nature of the company’s services, many users do not understand how the investing process works.
What Are the Pros of Investing with Titan Invest?
There are many pros to using Titan Invest to help you choose your investment portfolio. Some of the best benefits that Titan Invest offers include but are not limited to the following:
- Investors can choose the risk level where they are most comfortable—conservative, moderate, or aggressive
- Choosing a portfolio type is simple with Titan Invest because they offer a simplified menu of just three portfolio profiles
- Getting started is incredibly affordable at just $100
- The company employees their own professional team of investment researchers that do in-depth research on all stock options before they are added to portfolios
- Titan Invest’s fees are relatively low
- They offer an easy-to-use phone app for Android and Apple users
- Once you set up your investment preferences, you don’t have to do anything else, and you can let Titan Invest complete all of the research and adjustments for you
What Are the Cons of Investing with Titan Invest?
Every auto investment company has its downside as well, no matter how many benefits they offer. Here are some of the most important cons of choosing Titan Invest-
- While their fees are relatively low, their rates are higher than similar companies
- Investors have no access to financial advisors
- Titan Invest does not offer any assistance with tax strategies to increase your earnings
- There is no customer support phone line
- You are trusting people you’ve never met to handle your money for you
What Strategies Does Titan Invest Use to Make You Money?
Titan Invest uses three simple portfolio profiles to make things as easy as possible for new investors.
This is the default option for new investors signing on with Titan Invest. It is comprised of 20 stocks with large caps.
This is a new portfolio type just released in the spring of 2021. It is comprised of between 15-25 international companies stock for those interested in markets outside of the US.
This final portfolio option is focused on growth over time, like the default option. Unlike the default, however, it is comprised of 20 stocks with low to mid-caps.
These three portfolio profiles offer investors with little to no experience in the market the opportunity to get their feet wet.
So if you aren’t confident about making decisions about stock options just yet, but you are interested in dabbling in the market to see what it’s all about, Titan Invest is a reasonably good choice to start with.
With their incredibly low minimum investment amount of just $100, you have little to lose if it turns out that this type of investment isn’t for you.
How Does Titan Invest Compare to Other Auto Investors?
There are several companies in close competition with Titan Invest that offer similar services.
Here, we’ll compare Titan Invest with two other auto-investing companies so that you can get a better idea of how Titan Invest stacks up against other options available to you.
Identifying a company that you feel like you can trust with your financial livelihood is one of the most important financial decisions you’ll ever make.
So, take your time and read through the details of how the following companies compare to one another before you take the dive and start investing in stock portfolios.
Titan Invest’s two main competitors are Betterment and SoFi.
- Betterment offers a set rate of 0.25%
- SoFi offers a default account option with a 100% free-to-use robo-investor program
With a 1% rate for accounts with a $10,000 or more balance, Titan Invest comes in just behind Betterment in terms of rates.
Account Minimums Comparisons
Titan Invest offers a very reasonable, low investment minimum of $100. However, their two main competitors have them beat here as well.
Both SoFi and Betterment offer account minimums of $0, meaning you can begin investing with any amount you wish, from a dollar up.
Why Should You Choose Titan Invest Over These Competitors?
While Titan Invest’s two main competitors do have an edge in the categories listed above, the benefits that Betterment and SoFi offer essentially stop there.
Both Betterment and SoFi have reputations for lousy service with their free minimum account options. Their services primarily focus on their paid-for investment opportunities, which have minimums of $100,000.
So, now that you know a little more about these popular auto investing companies, you can easily see that the services offered are very similar.
The details of how your money is handled and the fee structure are all reasonable but tailored to attract clients with different preferences.
Image credit:[KAROLINA GRABOWSKA]