Where Do We Stand?
We just entered into our FINAL WEEK of the weight loss challenge & so many people have done an INCREDIBLE job!
As a group of 30 people, we have lost a total of 130 pounds over the course of 8 short weeks!
Some people/teams faded away into the evening sunset but the majority of teams & team members are still going strong… great job everyone! You are all very encouraging and very inspirational.
To change it up a little bit… I’m going to ask that each member of the weight loss challenge leave a comment detailing their biggest key to success.
I will start the forum off by giving my two largest keys to success here:
- I stopped gorging myself at meals & switched to smaller more frequent meals.
- I switched to eating predominately local, organic, healthy foods as much as possible. In an effort to not waste money or make to extreme of a change, me & my wife committed to finishing up our “bad” groceries then buying increasingly more healthy from that point forward. What kicked it into high gear for my wife was watching the movie Food, Inc. It is a MUST watch.
Week 8 Results:
Winners – BETA TEAM!
As a team we have lost a total of 31.5 total pounds in 8 weeks!
- Park it! Your Money, That Is. – by Jessica @ The Penny-Wise Family
- SwapTree: simple, easy online trading – by Josh Smith @ Wallet Pop
- Saturday Staples: Cash for Clunkers – by Miranda @ Yielding Wealth
- A Journey of a Thousand Miles begins with A Single Step – by Matt Jabs @ Debt Free Adventure
- What’s your personal finance passion? – SNS @ Savings Not Shoes
Congrats to everyone and especially to the Beta Team. Keep on truckin…
The Standings heading into the final week:
Heading into the 9th and FINAL WEEK we are neck & neck in a dead heat between Team Beta & Team Zeta grid locked at 31.5 pounds each!
- Beta Team – Total weight lost = 31.5
- Zeta Team – Total weight lost = 31.5
- Gamma Team – Total weight lost = 28
- Alpha Team – Total weight lost = 19.5
- Delta Team – Total weight lost = 11
- Epsilon Team – Total weight lost = 8.5
This is the kind of stuff that separates the boys from the men not to mention the girls from the women! Who wants the title? Which team is hungry?
WE SHALL SEE! We will find out next week when the numbers are tallied and the final results posted for all to see!